Christmas presents for the stylish mother ...Selected on asos

One of my favourite people to Christmas shop for is my mother as she is so stylish and easy to buy for!

I often borrow her clothes so its even more in my benefit to get nice things, I jest... Below I have picked out my favourite stylish pieces from my favourite, asos.com

Click on the description underneath to be taken straight to asos.com



    Asos Jacket £65 



    Asos Suede shopper £52



Asos Lord and berry set £32.50 
                                        




Asos Suede gloves £22.50
                                      

Asos Cocktail Ring £20
                                         

       Asos Beaded clutch £35



Asos velvet shoes £32.50 




        Sherling Gloves £35



   Asos Baby blue tassel bag £35


             Ted Baker Mayter Bow Court Shoes
             Ted baker on Asos shoes £60

  


            ASOS Leather Boxy Bag With Top Handle
 Blue leather bag £52

     


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment