Susan Caplan Vintage Collection



I love Susan Caplan, her jewelry reminds me so much of what my nan used to wear.

The general theme is squares, rectangles, chunky links, brassy gold colours, pearls and bright jewels! Definitely statement. Very costume.

The online collection is a mismatch, much as if you are trawling through your grandmothers belongings, and it makes my heart ache a little looking through it, if only my Nan was still around to look online with me, and this would certainly be Christmas sorted. She would love it all.

Brooches, hair slides, clip on earrings, drop earrings. There is even fabric bags, porcelain dishes, candle sticks, ties and cuff links.

Prices vary hugely, from £10.95 for a pendant, to hundreds of pounds. There is vintage Celine, Tiffany, Christine Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Moschino and Christian Lacroix. These items would make a beautiful present for someone, that would transcend decades and be passed along through family members. I believe in the prices that high street bring but sometimes there is nothing like classic and old school, that can be really cherished.


My favourites are below. I'm not usually a fan of cuff links, but I have included a couple of pairs below as they would look beautiful on a crisp white shirt, tucked into blue jeans.

If you want her jewelry on a budget check out asos, for 'Susan Caplan for Asos' range, but if I'm honest her website is so much more of a treasure to scroll through.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment