DVF for GAP kids

If only had a kids range when I was little!! Its the DVF for Gap range. Ive missed the mark a little whilst I decided whether to do a post on this collaberation or not, but after baby shopping for a friend of a friend last weekend, and after popping into Gap more than I usually would the last few weeks I decided I really had to do the post!

Prints, bright colours, denims. Think stereotypical DVF but CUTE!

The prices middle of the range, depending on your range for kids clothes. They are perfect for a summer get together, family do, friends wedding etc, and then it justifies the price more than rolling around in the garden (although the khaki shorts are perfect for exploring).

Not a huge fan of the wrap dress as altho very DVF, im not sure a wrap dress is very '5 year old'

Here are a few of my favourite picks below..

Oh and to shop/browse click HERE


GIRL 

 


TODDLER GIRL



 BABY GIRL 


0 comments:

Post a Comment